In CRM360, you can edit an existing HTML template for "minor" operations:
- Replace old images with new ones
- Edit text
- Change the URL of a hyperlink
In order to edit an existing HTML template you must :
- Select the template to edit in your template library by simply clicking on it. It then changes to the "selected" state and a new "Edit" button appears at the top right of the screen.
When you click on , the editor opens with the HTML template being edited.
- To edit the text, simply place the cursor in the right place (or select an existing text) and then enter the new text. To format it, you will find at the top of the editor action buttons similar to those you find on WORD (r).
You can see the HTML code and modify it yourself by clicking on .
- To modify the URL of a hyperlink, you must place the cursor on the hyperlink in question, then click on . You will then be able to edit or replace the target URL of the link.
- To create a new hyperlink, you need to select the text that will act as the link, then click on add the target URL for the link.
- To edit / create a hypertext link from an image (button, etc.), you must select the image in the editor by clicking on it once. Then you must click on (as for hypertext links from a text).
- To delete an image, you must select the image in the editor by clicking on it once. Then you click on .
- To modify an image by an image already present in your template library, you must select the image in the editor by clicking once on it, click on .
- A window opens :
In this window :
- Click on .
- Your template library opens and you will be able to choose an image by clicking on it.
- Select the image and validate by clicking on .
NB: Before the change, make sure that the images have the same format.