You can, in CRM360, edit an existing HTML Template for "minor" operations:
- Replace old images with new ones
- Edit text
- Change the URL of a hyperlink
In order to edit an existing HTML template you need:
- Select the Template to edit in your template library by simply clicking on it. It then goes into the selected state and a new "Edit" button appears at the top right of the screen.
When you click, the editor opens with the HTML template in modification.
1.To edit the text, just place the cursor in the right place (or select an existing text) then type the new text. To format it, you will find at the top of the editor action buttons similar to those you find on WORD (r)
You can see the HTML code and modify it yourself by clicking on
2. To modify the URL of a hypertext link, you must place the cursor on the hyper text link in question, then click on, you can then edit or replace the target URL of the link.
3. To create a new hyperlink, you must select the text that will serve as the link, then click onto add the target URL of the link.
4. To edit / create a hypertext link from an image (button, ect ...), you must select the image in the editor by clicking once on it. Then you must click on (as for the hyperlinks starting from a text)
5. To delete an image, you must select the image in the editor by clicking once on it. Then you click on
6.To modify an image by an image already present in your template library, you must select the image in the editor by clicking once, click on
7. A window opens:
In this window:
Your template library opens and you can choose an image by clicking on it.
- Once the image is chosen, click on it
- Validate by clicking on
NB: make sure, before the change, that the images have the same format