Go to the following link www.fts-crm360.com
Then in order to proceed with the creation of import or export of file click on:
CRM 360 ° allows you to import several types of data in the form of:
- Contact files: information relating to customers (surname, first name, email address, telephone, etc.)
- Cash register file: global information relating to purchases (date of purchase, store, discounts, etc.)
- Cash register lines file: detailed information on purchases (product, quantity, etc.).
- Store repository file: store information.
- Article repository file: information relating to articles.
- Loyalty card / program file: information relating to loyalty cards (card number, type of program, etc.).
- Loyalty points file: information relating to a point movement (date of movement, quantity of points, etc.)
- Communication file contact to the brand: information relating to a customer contact (contact entering the call center for example)
- Segmentation file: information relating to the segmentation of a client (type of segmentation, segment, score, etc.)
- Loyalty card event file: information relating to a history of points.
- Translation file: translation file for the labels of CRM360.
- Item Category File: Information related to product category hierarchies.
- Contact to brand communication category file: information relating to contact to brand communication categories.
- Link file between contacts: information relating to the link between people (sponsorship, relationship, etc.).
- Contact Interest Category file: Information relating to the contact interests (sports, cooking, etc.).
The files to be integrated must be deposited in the IMPORT folder of the FTP space whose contact details have been provided to you. CRM360 supports TXT and CSV files, with or without header, with any separator.
CRM360 supports the following encodings (file format):
- ACSII (US)
Certain format constraints must be respected:
Date format: with the exception of anniversary dates, the format used must be DD / MM / YYYY HH: MM: SS
Booleans: booleans must be represented as 0/1
Decimal separators: use the ". "
Note: before making an import do not forget to make your mapping (Cf. Create a mapping)
Steps to follow :
1.Click on on the left of your screen then click on the top right of your screen
2. Click on
3.Fill in the fields
Type: File Import Data
Name: Name of your import
File name mask: Name of the file to import
Mapping: Mapping linked to your import (a pop in opens with the list of your mapping when you click)
Schedule your import:
Frequency: Indicate the frequency of your action (Oneshot = Once; Daily = Once a day; Weekly = Once a week; Monthly = Once a month)
Execute on: Corresponds to the execution date of the action
At: Corresponds to the time of dispatch of your action
In the "Executions" section: you can consult the progress of your action. This may take several minutes depending on the size of your file.
Do not forget to save by clicking at the bottom right of your screen so that your action is taken into account.